PERSUADERS is a French recruitment firm specialized in the identification and recruitment of engineers, managers, directors and C-suite executives. We claim our difference by an combined approach focused on hard and soft skills.
Our client, a startup in the field of Artificial Intelligence for drug discovery, is searching for his/her next computational biologist. You will join a dynamic multi-disciplinary team (biologists, IT, pharmacists etc.).
The position is based in Paris, France, but the company is very flexible in terms of remote working.
Among some of your tasks you will :
- Develop machine learning algorithms to address multi-omics drug discovery projects,
- Work on the digital twin project with the deep learning team,
- Publish and participate to academic conferences.
- PhD or post-doc in computational biology or a combination of biology +mathematics/informatics
- Strong background in deep & unsupervised learning
- Expertise in at least two single cell omics
- Background in R and Python
- Skills in writing academic articles
- Comfortable with networking and communicating ideas
- Skills in software engineering: Producing, testing, review and debugging code
- Background in drug target identification
- Be a tech enthusiast