PERSUADERS is a French recruitment firm specialized in the identification and recruitment of engineers, managers, directors and C-suite executives. We claim our difference by an combined approach focused on hard and soft skills.
Our client, a startup in the field of Artificial Intelligence for drug discovery, is searching for his/her next computational biologist. You will join a dynamic multi-disciplinary team (biologists, IT, pharmacists etc.). They develop a SaaS platform combining state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms on single cell multi-omics data, public and private cell atlases, and a proprietary deep learning-based digital twin. Their goal is to supplement in vitro testing with in silico simulations and rapidly discover molecular triggers to efficiently engineer cell behavior.
The position is based in Paris, France, but the company is very flexible in terms of remote working.
As a Research Engineer in Deep Learning, you will:
• Develop machine learning algorithms to address drug discovery project with our academic
and industrial partners
• Work on the digital twin project
• Publish academic articles
• Be a core member of a fast-growing startup
• Work closely with, and report directly to, the CEO and CTO
• A PhD or post-doc in deep learning for simulation (neural ODE, causal inference,
differentiable physics, …), Master degree may be also accepted
• Knowledge in model-based reinforcement learning
• Developed of Python packages
• Participated to academic articles publication
• Be a fast learner and article reader able to catch up and follow fast growing academic fields
Nice to have:
• Experience in algorithms deployment
• Background in R
• Experience with omics data
• An interest in biology