Recrutez au delà des compétences.
PERSUADERS Recrutement est un cabinet de recrutement indépendant spécialisé dans le recrutement de cadres et dirigeants. Nous revendiquons notre différence en travaillant au-delà des Compétences… sur l’Aptitude et la Personnalité des candidats que nous recherchons.
Our client is an innovative company of more than 150 people, present internationally.
This growing organization is active in the medical imaging sector. Holder of 30 international patents, the company has developed a revolutionary ultrasound system for the detection of complex pathologies.
We strengthen the support team by recruiting a profile of Ultrasound Engineer based in Aix-en-Provence.
You will be in charge of an imaging mode, on this basis, you ensure
the design and the development tasks.
Mentored by R&D Ultrasound Scientists or Senior R&D Ultrasound Scientists you will have to :
- Ensure the design of one conventional medical ultrasound imaging mode.
- Analyze the clinical needs of the customers formalized by the Product Management group.
- Translate these clinical needs into technical requirements.
- Ensure the development of one conventional medical ultrasound imaging mode.
- Prototype technical solutions that fit technical requirements.
- Integrate the prototype onto the ultrasound machine.
- Guarantee clinical and technical performances of one imaging mode.
- Achieve a compromise in the ultrasound laboratory that fit the best customers’ needs in
terms of technical performances.
- Achieve a compromise in clinical environment (Engineering Clinical Evaluation) that fit the
best customers’ needs in terms of clinical performances.
- Develop laboratory testing to evaluate the technical performances of the imaging mode.
- With the help of a more experienced Ultrasound engineer, solve technical encountered
- Make a contribution to the design and the development of ultrasound machines.
- Take part in multi-department working groups.
- Contribute to the innovation brought to the products of the company.
- Contribute to scientific, technological, and clinical intelligence, and on this basis, attend
scientific and clinical congress and symposia.
- Put forward patent ideas.
Graduated in Physics, or electrical or applied mathematics, or signal processing or biomedical
engineering master degree or Ph.D, you bring your first experiences, ideally in the world of medical devices (ultrasound, medical ultrasound, endoscopy, imaging …).
In a crisis, your communication skills makes the difference, and you like that!
You have a strong proposition and innovation skill, you are methodical and attracted to the variety of the proposed missions.
The position requires regular geographical mobility throughout the world, perfect English is required.
Do you want to invest in a company full of challenges, open to the world?
So do not hesitate, apply!