Our expertise / Real Estate & Construction
Real Estate &
Recruiting for the real estate and construction market is one of our historic specialties, and is in our DNA. Since its creation, our recruitment firm specializing in real estate has a team dedicated to this sector.
You can’t claim yourself as a recruitment specialist in a sector such as real estate and construction. You need to know the jobs, the people involved and speak the same language as those who are passionate about it, because real estate is a special sector with its own characteristics:
- Cyclical activity with regulatory constraints that infuse the market with significant variations in terms of volume of activity and staffing requirements.
- More and more complex legislative, technical and environmental frameworks.
- Job in full digital transformation.
- A chronic shortage of talent for many jobs that have difficulties attracting people.
- Lack of specific training for many professions while, paradoxically, the missions and obligations of employees are becoming more complex. Property management is an example of this.
- Many professions are unknown or have difficulties emerging from the shadow to the benefit of more visible or media-friendly professions.
Real Estate Experts and Passionate Consultants
Real estate is a profession for experts and our dedicated consultants offer you the benefit of their dual skills: recruitment specialists AND experts of your sector. Whether your property company is a listed group or an SME, we can help you with your recruitment and employee assessment needs.
A Different Approach to Recruitment for Real Estate
The dual expertise of our recruitment agency specialized in real estate guarantees you different and effective advice: we challenge your expectations, even your needs. We anticipate the evolution of your profession and are not afraid to think outside the box to propose you the most relevant candidates.
Real Estate: Promising and Changing Sector
In France, the real estate market alone generates nearly 10% of GDP and employs more than 2 million people. Since the 2008 crisis, the market has been on the rise again, and has grown faster than the French economy in recent years.
The main real estate professions are divided between land development and property promotion, transactions, and property management. The rental management and property administration professions are particularly promising.
The lack of candidates is creating tensions, particularly in the construction sector. Special mention should be made of construction managers, engineers in design offices, and program managers, who are expanding in terms of the number of positions and their remuneration.
Source: Ouest France
Real estate is a sector of contrasts. It is well known but is also very limited in many professions. There is a contrast between the collective imagination and reality: no, real estate is not an “easy” sector to find a job in, and, no, real estate is not all about profits. The real estate market gathers above all passionate technicians who are devoted to the evolution of their territories’ heritage.
Our history helps us to understand these particularities, and to respond as precisely as possible to your organizational and personal expectations.